Size: 3 x 10ml / 3 x 0.3fl.oz
We've combined our top three essential oils to bring you this Aroma Trio. The perfect combination of natural essential oils to promote relaxation, boost energy and reduce stress.
Lavender Essential Oil: a light, floral and woody scent, well known for its relaxing and healing qualities
Eucalyptus Essential Oil: a natural refreshing scent that promotes relaxation
Sweet Orange Essential Oil: a zesty refreshing scent and a popular choice to uplift and refresh your senses.
How to Use:
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops to your diffuser.
- Massage: use a 2.5% dilution; 50 drops per 100ml/3.38fl.oz carrier oil.
- Bath: add 2 to 3 drops, in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and benefit from steam inhalation.
- Topically: Mix 1 drop with 5ml/0.17fl.oz carrier oil and apply to wrists and back of the neck as a perfume.
Lavender Essential Oil: Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil
Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) oil
Sweet Orange Essential Oil: citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) oil
Is this safe for use during pregnancy?
We do not recommend using this oil during pregnancy, see our full list of pregnancy safe oils in our FAQs.
Is this safe for children?
We do not recommend the use of essential oils for children under 3 months, after 3 months use small amounts in a diffuser or for massage use a 1% dilution ratio in a carrier oil
Is this safe to use around pets?
This essential oil is not recommended for use around pets
Can I ingest this oil?
Essential oils should not be taken internally unless you have consulted with a health professional or aromatherapist fi